Director - Paul Woodhouse
Musical Director - Michael Stoker
Choreographers - Emma Hammond and Danielle Standing
Read-throughs on 4th and 11th Sept
Auditions on Saturday 14th Sept
Performances 27th Dec to 1st Jan
Details of characters, read-throughs, auditions will appear here later in the year
All cast should note the following information:-
· Rehearsals will be on Tuesday and Thursday evenings usually from 7.30 until 9pm (children)
· You may be required to attend on other evenings as requested by the production team
· All young people, 16 or under and in full time education will require an adult to chaperone at rehearsals and performances when requested by our lead chaperone.
· You will require Dereham Theatre Company membership – payable at the first rehearsal.
· Script fees £[tbc]
· You will be required to submit dates in advance of any rehearsals you are not available to attend.
· You will be required to participate in planned promotional events.
Post-audition key dates:
15 Dec - Get In (Hall booking 9am to 10pm)
16 Dec - Technical Set-Up (Hall booking 9am to 10pm)
18 Dec - Rehearsal on-stage (Hall booking 7pm to 10pm)
19 Dec - Technical Rehearsal (Hall booking 4pm to 11pm)
20 Dec - Dress Rehearsal (Hall booking 4pm to 11pm)
27 Dec - Rehearsal on-stage followed by 7:30pm performance (Hall booking 12noon to 11pm)
28 Dec - 2:30pm and 7:30pm performances (Hall booking 12noon to 11pm)
29 Dec - 2:30pm and 7:30pm performances (Hall booking 12noon to 11pm)
30 Dec - 7:30pm performance (Hall booking 6pm to 11pm)
31 Dec - 2:30pm performance (Hall booking 12noon to 6pm)
01 Jan - 2:30pm performance followed by Get Out (Hall booking 12noon to 11pm)